so how does unholy martyr work? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

so how does unholy martyr work?

I've used this in the past and I must admit I don't even know how it works. the skill description both in game and on the wiki aren't very clear. does it transfer 1 condi from each ally, or 5? if there are only 3 allies in range do some allies get more condis transferred?

Te lazla otstra.

Answers

• Good question...probably worth testing if people don’t know.

I’d grab a duo partner, have him get some conditions on him then use martyr and see what happens. If all 5 transfer to you than that’s ur answer.

• Elwaer.7508Elwaer.7508 Member ✭✭

it transfers 5 condies from each ally and up to a cap of 5 allies and it consumes 3 upon exiting shroud .. its a very usefull yet dangerous trait ,,i used to use it on my core necro build in PvP at the prime of scourge i got like 25 stacks of burns at mid fights xDD .....

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.