[BUG] Vision of Enemies: Warden Amala — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[BUG] Vision of Enemies: Warden Amala

Did Amala in the Great Hall with a Memory Essence Encapsulator in inventory and it did not count for the achievement. Several other people reported the same problem.

Comments

• Gabi.4631Gabi.4631 Member

I have the same bug. T_T

• Kroh.7589Kroh.7589 Member

Also encountering this. Have killed her three times now with an encapsulator in inventory, with no credit granted. Tried waiting for after reset - nope. Tried salvaging the thingy and re-purchasing - nope. Tried changing maps - nope.

Have submitted a bug report, but it might or might not get read.

• Blocki.4931Blocki.4931 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Kroh.7589 said:
    Also encountering this. Have killed her three times now with an encapsulator in inventory, with no credit granted. Tried waiting for after reset - nope. Tried salvaging the thingy and re-purchasing - nope. Tried changing maps - nope.

Have submitted a bug report, but it might or might not get read.

Make sure it#s not sitting in an invisible bag slot!

Very passive aggressively chuckling, because I'm totally not mad on the Internet.

• Jong.5937Jong.5937 Member ✭✭

Ditto here. Encapsulator in inventory (not shared, not invisible bag), no credit :(
    I have seen other reports of people having to do multiple times and some not getting at all. Needs an urgent fix. Hope this doesn't affect all the maps!!

• Calli.6309Calli.6309 Member ✭✭

Just encountered this now. Anyone found a solution?

• Same here. I had my Encapsulators in a normal inventory bag and it didn't count for the achievement

• HtFde.3856HtFde.3856 Member ✭✭

It failed for me on my first attempt but then I entered the event quite late. I moved it to the starter backback and had a go from the very beginning and it thankfully counted that time.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.