[Feedback/Suggestion] Charr armor designs

The various armor sets needs a complete redesign for charr, many look alike and there's hardly any of them that have been designed with the tail in mind. The different armor sets need to look as good on charrs as they look on other races. You have done a far better job in designing armors for asura, than you have for charr. Many of the asura designs even look different than those of human, norn and sylvari. Maybe do the same for charr?

Welcome to playing charr, where our horns are sometimes chopped off by headgear and our tails don't mean anything.

For real, though, they've gotten a little better at accommodating for tails since launch. We still get headgear that chops off horns for some dumb reason. And occasionally removes our hair for no good reason. I'm looking at you, Dark Templar helm skin...

@"NanoEliteSixSixSix.8935" said:Welcome to playing charr, where our horns are sometimes chopped off by headgear and our tails don't mean anything.

For real, though, they've gotten a little better at accommodating for tails since launch. We still get headgear that chops off horns for some dumb reason. And occasionally removes our hair for no good reason. I'm looking at you, Dark Templar helm skin...Also get a different skin instead of what the icon showExhibit A: Triumphant faceguardIts a....cup... a freaking CUP on our head and not a Immortan Joe maskEdit: added picture from wikipcJx2Rc.jpg

@Ultramex.1506 said:

@NanoEliteSixSixSix.8935 said:Welcome to playing charr, where our horns are sometimes chopped off by headgear and our tails don't mean anything.

For real, though, they've gotten a little better at accommodating for tails since launch. We still get headgear that chops off horns for some dumb reason. And occasionally removes our hair for no good reason. I'm looking at you, Dark Templar helm skin...Also get a different skin instead of what the icon showExhibit A: Triumphant faceguardIts a....cup... a freaking CUP on our head and not a Immortan Joe mask

Alas, such is our burden in this cruel world...

@Ultramex.1506 said:

@NanoEliteSixSixSix.8935 said:Welcome to playing charr, where our horns are sometimes chopped off by headgear and our tails don't mean anything.

For real, though, they've gotten a little better at accommodating for tails since launch. We still get headgear that chops off horns for some dumb reason. And occasionally removes our hair for no good reason. I'm looking at you, Dark Templar helm skin...Also get a different skin instead of what the icon showExhibit A: Triumphant faceguardIts a....cup... a freaking CUP on our head and not a Immortan Joe mask

Ahahahahahah i had never seen that skin on a char

why? like just why do we get a block on our head instead of the mask everyone gets?

But ya, the tail clipping in 70% of the armors is the biggest let down i have with the char, I just wished they at least created a hole for it. The best armor that incorporates the tail in my opinion is the perfected envoy light armor

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry forgot about the ear issue with many of the hemls and headgear for Asura, I guess I didn't think of it because I check off the helmet on most of my characters.

But still, most armor are better designed for asura, than they are for charr. It's not just the tail, horns and ears that are a problem for charr it's also the posture in which charr stands, which make many of the armors that have a skirt look incredibly stupid, they look more like they have been copied and pasted from human/norn, not designed to fit the charr race.