Some thief gameplay. [WvW/sPvP]

Zexanima.7851

Not to crap on your parade, but next time try to not include replays of you pressing 1 in downstate shortly before dying or you +2 teammates chasing one person that doesn't even try to fight back. Even moreso when these are first two clips of your vid, it kind of immediately makes me lose all interest in the rest of the vid. Unless there was some narrative purpose in those clips that I missed? :D

Also what are you using your number (1-4) keys for? It seems wierd to me that you'd unbind those, but use f1-f5 instead.

• Confused 1

@Sobx.1758 said:Not to kitten on your parade, but next time try to not include replays of you pressing 1 in downstate shortly before dying or you +2 teammates chasing one person that doesn't even try to fight back. Even moreso when these are first two clips of your vid, it kind of immediately makes me lose all interest in the rest of the vid. Unless there was some narrative purpose in those clips that I missed? :D

Also what are you using your number (1-4) keys for? It seems wierd to me that you'd unbind those, but use f1-f5 instead.

I already stated it was bad, idk what you expected. Ive not recorded/edited gameplay before so this was just from me capturing stuff when I thought about it and putting in minimal editing effort. I use a secondary keypad that the keys are bound differently on. All my weapons/utility keys are bound as close together as possible.

@Zexanima.7851 said:

@Sobx.1758 said:Not to kitten on your parade, but next time try to not include replays of you pressing 1 in downstate shortly before dying or you +2 teammates chasing one person that doesn't even try to fight back. Even moreso when these are first two clips of your vid, it kind of immediately makes me lose all interest in the rest of the vid. Unless there was some narrative purpose in those clips that I missed? :D

I already stated it was bad, idk what you expected.

What I expected.... fake modesty, probably? :D

I use a secondary keypad that the keys are bound differently on. All my weapons/utility keys are bound as close together as possible.

:+1:

• Confused 1