Can we get a new FFA arena in the Heart of the Mists area?

As the title states, it would be nice to get a new FFA arena like the one that already exists in the mists that you can just walk into and start fighting. It would be in the same area (i.e. Heart of the Mists), maybe on a new island.

Personally, I would like to see a new FFA arena that has more objects in it that I can jump onto or use for cover. The current FFA arena is heavily biased towards tank builds since there's nothing I can use for kiting (aside from that one rock). Don't think this would be too difficult to implement since there wouldn't need to be any 'balancing' done for a new FFA arena (since there's no rewards). Might also be nice for noobs looking to get their feet wet.

Thoughts?

@Azure The Heartless.3261 said:I don't think there's any reason for modeling of a new arena to be done at this time. The current one is very suitable, even for newbies, and any brainpower even aimed in PVPs direction needs to be focused on balance right now.

Main problem with balance is that one side is never satisfied and the other side is always pissed off. I think that adding a new feature would make more people happy while potentially bringing in some new faces. I also don't think it would require much brainpower since there's no need to 'balance' the arena in any way.