WvW Machinima skit + WvW Roaming !

sinsrock.1702

@joneirikb.7506 said:Fun watch.

Complaint, the voice at the start was so low I had to put up my volume a lot to hear it, and then the music was almost 3 times as loud, so had to rush to reduce volume again. Personally prefer voice a bit louder than the rest so I can hear it clearly.

ahh yea i noticed that too after i posted it D: i was kinda sad ahaha

@Fish.2769 said:The RP is strong in this one...

Not seen a Trapper Rune Guardian for quite some time though, Jebus.

i was never around for the trapper rune meta, but i really do enjoy this build i use it for literally everything lol im going to be very curious how itll play out with the Crit trait going to Zeal instead of in Radiance now !

@sinsrock.1702 said:

i was never around for the trapper rune meta, but i really do enjoy this build i use it for literally everything lol im going to be very curious how itll play out with the Crit trait going to Zeal instead of in Radiance now !

It was never really a meta tbf... It's one of niche builds you run into every few months an sometimes get caught out by it. Bit like Burn Guardian which is still very viable (Core, not boring Firebrand).

@Fish.2769 said:

It was never really a meta tbf... It's one of niche builds you run into every few months an sometimes get caught out by it. Bit like Burn Guardian which is still very viable (Core, not boring Firebrand).

oh really? ive been doing really well with it, havent used it to much in ranked pvp or anything but in wvw and unranked pvp no one seems to know how to deal with it especially with the new update, im hitting people with 10k trueshots from stealth haha