[Video] WvW : solo STEALTH Weaver 1vs2/3/4

Lasiurus.4067

Hi everyone,Here is a new video of my WvW Roaming, using either a nearly full zerk build, either a griever/Cavalier/Zealot build, and using the possibility of elementalist to stealth.Yeah, elementalist can use stealth alone, and combining 10s stealth + Churning earth 20k is devastating :dizzy:Enjoy !

Nice vid and use of stealth.

That's probably a lot of healing power invested. Around 1100 perhaps? And boy I wish people in NA servers run glass like most people in EU. Most roamers here are trailblazer condi or something close. This build is certainly strong against power builds, so next vid vs condi please!

Great stuff. It might have been worthwhile to actually explain the stealth trick for newer players though.

Basically if you use underwater earth 5 near the shore, the smoke field will spawn on land, a set distance ahead of you. Easiest to practice placement with underwater air 5 cause that field is actually visible.

Nice!!! EU wvw build haha That looks great. But I'm wondering will in work in NA? So those Sb are awful or warriors? Assume you a very glass SB should never go down to a weaver? Especially since signet of restoration is deactivated for a week. Um it looks great but honest god this won't work in NA especially during prime time unless you are with partners. Just saying and please god anet dev I'm not criticizing Cello what works in EU stays being awesome That won't even NA roamers from LGND, SNKY, PRAE, VT or XT 1v1 let alone. Anet will get the wrong idea and nerf weaver thinking that vid represents the heart of wvw in NA.

The numbers look good but wow has to been the worst war and sb I've seen in my life. Cause Vaans someone from eu and very popular war would cleave that build in seconds.

@Gokil.2543 said:Great stuff. It might have been worthwhile to actually explain the stealth trick for newer players though.

Basically if you use underwater earth 5 near the shore, the smoke field will spawn on land, a set distance ahead of you. Easiest to practice placement with underwater air 5 cause that field is actually visible.

Exactly. You can also land it on land BUT with a bit of water : then it will be visible, like in my video.If not visible, just calculate the 1200 range :)

@Waisenpai.6028 said:Nice!!! EU wvw build haha That looks great. But I'm wondering will in work in NA? So those Sb are awful or warriors? Assume you a very glass SB should never go down to a weaver? Especially since signet of restoration is deactivated for a week. Um it looks great but honest god this won't work in NA especially during prime time unless you are with partners. Just saying and please god anet dev I'm not criticizing Cello what works in EU stays being awesome That won't even NA roamers from LGND, SNKY, PRAE, VT or XT 1v1 let alone. Anet will get the wrong idea and nerf weaver thinking that vid represents the heart of wvw in NA.

The numbers look good but wow has to been the worst war and sb I've seen in my life. Cause Vaans someone from eu and very popular war would cleave that build in seconds.

Yes, I know Vaans & sometimes AT PvP versus him :) Great player.Versus a good war my build is unable to win/make enough DPS.

@psizone.8437 said:Since it's more complicated for you to create alt accounts here, can you stop spamming /r/guildwars2 with this video? The mods over there are volunteers and you're just creating extra work for them.

I only created one post, few hours ago. You can still look at it.If new post, it's not from me but from a troll, & I apologize for this.I know reddit moderators are doing a great job, i'm myself a mod in another MMO reddit subchan.

@cursE.1794 said:Great, we've finally found a place for weaver. We'll be hiding in the swamps.

Yeaaah, New Meta #SwampWeaver confirmed !

Archived