Don't waste your time Anet and.. — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Don't waste your time Anet and..

sephiroth.4217sephiroth.4217 Member ✭✭✭✭

Implement a 2v2 queue.

You guys worked hard on the 2v2 content, let us enjoy it by adding a 2v2 queue.

Not to brag, but I put together a puzzle in 4 days and the box said 2-4 years.
Please allow team queue with rewards again at our own discretion.
06210311 251521 121512

Comments

• Okay, but they're going to need to fix their arena mechanic choice for the more recent map release. They're basically saying thieves can't duo.

[Charr Noises]
    [Plays every class]
    [JUST GIT EVEN GUDDER ITS FINE]

• Alatar.7364Alatar.7364 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 7, 2019

@Azure The Heartless.3261 said:
    Okay, but they're going to need to fix their arena mechanic choice for the more recent map release. They're basically saying thieves can't duo.

But.... but thieves can't Duo..

~ I Aear cân ven na mar

• @Alatar.7364 said:

@Azure The Heartless.3261 said:
    Okay, but they're going to need to fix their arena mechanic choice for the more recent map release. They're basically saying thieves can't duo.

But.... but thieves can't Duo..

Fair enough

[Charr Noises]
    [Plays every class]
    [JUST GIT EVEN GUDDER ITS FINE]

• Dave.6819Dave.6819 Member ✭✭✭

Same like in WvW. R u a thief? Well u wont be able to stealth mate think again. Such hate towards thieves holy hell.

#MakeTeefGreatAgain

• timetopat.7921timetopat.7921 Member ✭✭✭

I’d love that as well. Ranked and unranked 2v2 would be a lot of fun and something I would definitely play. I want new modes personally and this is on the list I’d like to see

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.