Question about hairstyles.

First off, I don't know where else I could ask this question, so excuuuuuuuuuuse me if I'm banging on the wrong door. So, is there a way to preview hairstyles outside of the "preview/edit" tool?

I would like to use twintails and ponytail hairstyles, however, there is an issue - most of them have wonky physics or clip terribly during movement. During the selection process character does not move much and no amount of spinning the model immitates real movement. I can just create and delete characters to test out vanilla appearance options, but I'm not rich enough to do the same with exclusive stuff.

When I search for demo videos of hairstyles I get results like "TOP 10 HAIRSTYLE BATTLES CHAD PINK CHARR VS GOTHIC ASURA" or straight up 20 minutes of someone using the preview tool to show off all of the existing appearance options, so it doesn't work.

@Misquesh.9504 If you have the good fortune to drop a permanent hair stylist contract from a Black Lion chest, you can use that as much as you want to change your hair around at no cost outside of time(1) (suggestion: do it in your Home Instance to avoid parading your trials around in front of everyone). Aside from that, there's no way that I know of.

(1) It permits you to change your character's hair / leaves and/or colours and is not consumed by doing so.

@Steve The Cynic.3217 said:@Misquesh.9504 If you have the good fortune to drop a permanent hair stylist contract from a Black Lion chest, you can use that as much as you want to change your hair around at no cost outside of time(1) (suggestion: do it in your Home Instance to avoid parading your trials around in front of everyone). Aside from that, there's no way that I know of.

(1) It permits you to change your character's hair / leaves and/or colours and is not consumed by doing so.

Ughhhhhhh, curses, my luck probably won't be so kind to throw out a stylist contract. Still, thanks for the reply, at least I can give up now.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Permanent_Self-Style_Hair_KitThis is supposedly one of the rarest items in game. It can be bought off the TP for 1700+ gold and as expensive as that sounds, its probably cheaper than trying to buy gems for BLCs and keys and gamble for this.

The feature of previewing a hairstyle in action (running, fighting, whatever) doesn't exist.

@"EmmetOtter.8542" said:https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Permanent_Self-Style_Hair_KitThis is supposedly one of the rarest items in game. It can be bought off the TP for 1700+ gold and as expensive as that sounds, its probably cheaper than trying to buy gems for BLCs and keys and gamble for this.

The feature of previewing a hairstyle in action (running, fighting, whatever) doesn't exist.

It hurts, oh God it hurts!