Beastmarshal beat me — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Professions Mesmer

Beastmarshal beat me

I love GW2 but I am about to quit. I have done POF beastmarshal for a week now and just can't do it. Are there any suggestions? I have watched all videos I could fine, I am just on the point where the game isn't fun it is just frustrating now.

Comments

• praqtos.9035praqtos.9035 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 10, 2019

@Lyn.5160 said:
    I love GW2 but I am about to quit. I have done POF beastmarshal for a week now and just can't do it. Are there any suggestions? I have watched all videos I could fine, I am just on the point where the game isn't fun it is just frustrating now.

Pve makes you quit ? Especially story... ? O_O
    Iirc there is lasers that u can see by spamming ring, so remember where they are and jump over them, dont remember what was there but on % health loss its start to vomit and summon minions in the corner and u have to cc it with anything? Its just pve and its pretty trivial, you have seen videos etc, right? Could just ask some people to help if you really struggle

• Engal.6359Engal.6359 Member ✭✭✭

Gosh, you mean you have to try 😱. If its that big of a problem do it with a party of 5 for the whole story

• Dayra.7405Dayra.7405 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 19, 2019

The mission were you have to prove your riding skill and catch the beast three times?

No party can help if I remember right (they are ghosts)

I did the first immediately, the 2nd on the serpentines shortly after, then went straight to the finish and catches it the 3rd time there.

Put the special action on a different key such that you can use it easier.