Ars Goetia — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Ars Goetia

Ghetx.1752Ghetx.1752 Member ✭✭✭
edited October 1, 2019 in Players Helping Players

I finally crafted Ars Goetia,i wonder can i pick stats and use it until i craft legendary item?

I remember long time ago,when i crafted The Raven Staff and selected stats,i wasn't able to use it in mystic forge in order to craft Nevermore and i had to wait GameMaster to give me brand new The Raven Staff.

Btw,what should i do with Mark of the Unnamed and The True Name?Can i salvage them since i don't need them anymore (i guess)?

Comments

• Ghetx.1752Ghetx.1752 Member ✭✭✭

Anyone____?

• Tanner Blackfeather.6509Tanner Blackfeather.6509 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 1, 2019

@Ghetx.1752 said:
    I finally crafted Ars Goetia,i wonder can i pick stats and use it until i craft legendary item?

You can absolutely do.

I remember long time ago,when i crafted The Raven Staff and selected stats,i wasn't able to use it in mystic forge in order to craft Nevermore and i had to wait GameMaster to give me brand new The Raven Staff.

This should not have happened unless you stat-swapped it in the mystic forge between picking stat and trying to make Nevermore.

Btw,what should i do with Mark of the Unnamed and The True Name?Can i salvage them since i don't need them anymore (i guess)?

Salvage unless you have use for exotics on other characters.

• Ghetx.1752Ghetx.1752 Member ✭✭✭

Thank you

As for Nevermore,i didn't do nothing besides picking stats normal way.

• Game of Bones.8975Game of Bones.8975 Member ✭✭✭✭

Binding of Ipos looks great with every profession.
    And when you're on your mount it looks like you're reading a book. :+1:

"That's what" -- She

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.