Sugg- All weapon skills build life force

Swagger.1459

LF gain is pretty uneven now. Against many weak enemies it recharges really fast, and agains bosses/pvp the recharge is bad.

I'd like to see a normalization, and making all skills giving LF (also reducing gain from nearby deaths) is a way to do it. Another approach would be giving LF based on a percent of damage dealt.

@leasm.1279 said:LF gain is pretty uneven now. Against many weak enemies it recharges really fast, and agains bosses/pvp the recharge is bad.

I'd like to see a normalization, and making all skills giving LF (also reducing gain from nearby deaths) is a way to do it. Another approach would be giving LF based on a percent of damage dealt.

Yes. Good idea.

I'd like to see it PASSIVELY regen (so we can get it when "in combat" with an opponent that can't be attacked) as fast as Thief's initiative.

@sokeenoppa.5384 said:Scepter would Be pretty op.My suggestion. On pve you are full of Life force coz of mobs die around you. Maybe If they Make lf from kills scale much much more in PvP. That way you can get More lf in PvP but it wont affect on pve

When they correct the issue with multi shade stacking conditions in error this change would probably be a net 0 allowing slightly more use of shroud skills to compensate keeping Scourge as a viable DPS option. IDK, just my thoughts.

Archived