Blood is Power Remake?

Crey.5263

I may be alone in this, but I find strange that the corruption utility set lacks a stun break. Additionally, as I'm never tempted to use BiP because the current version of the necromancer has so much access to might already with the reaper and spite specializations, I would suggest that it be reworked to give the Corruption Utility set access to a stun break that pays closer homage to the original skill. So my suggestion:

BiP inflicts 2 stacks of bleed (more stacks when traited) on the necromancer, breaks stun, and restores endurance directly[preferred] and/or grants vigor. It should have a relatively short cd (I'd suggest 10s untraited) as the original BiP was spamable and could easily be used to kill the user.

@HardRider.2980 said:Blood Is Power is a great Bleed skill (Bleed up time, BiP low cooldown). It's ideally a Condition skill over power skill.

Pretty much this. I never take BiP on my power builds, only on my condi builds. I simply think of the might as an extra perk rather than the point of the skill. With Master of Corruption you also get decent lasting Torment to transfer on your foe.

Archived