Swiss Test 2/20 - 6PM PST — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home PVP

Swiss Test 2/20 - 6PM PST

Hey all,

We're running another Swiss test this evening at 6PM PST.
Known issues: Clicking on the standings may still crash your client. The columns in the UI still do not line up well.

Thanks for your help.

P.S. If you previously participated in a swiss test that didn't finish, the plan is to get the titles sent out at a future date.

Ben Phongluangtham
Design Manager

Tagged:

Comments

• Aaralyna.3104Aaralyna.3104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 20, 2020

For EU, this is at 2 AM UTC (3 AM German time).

• @Aaralyna.3104 said:

Yeah, we know it's very late for EU. But we hadn't done a lot of testing during NA prime times. Many NA players haven't had a good shot at getting the title.

Ben Phongluangtham
    Design Manager

• Really appreciate the tests while crunching those numbers after hours! Whatever you guys are doing, don't stop! :) Thanks!

NA Server: Henge of Denravi
    WvW Builds: https://tiny.cc/wvw2

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:

@Aaralyna.3104 said:

Yeah, we know it's very late for EU. But we hadn't done a lot of testing during NA prime times. Many NA players haven't had a good shot at getting the title.

It's ok Ben. EU had the opportunity at least once at 9pm german time. I just wrote the time for EU here in case someone that had missed it was still around at 3am and had the opportunity to still get it :)

• Thanks for this! I participated in a tourney on Feb 14 and did not receive the title scroll. I sent a ticket in, but they denied it. I cant wait to receive it!

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065

Any news about when the titles for the Swiss tests are going to be sent out?

I am going to bump this one up. It has been some time now since we had the Swiss tests (over 2 months). Any news on when we can expect to get the title for the Swiss tests @Ben Phongluangtham.1065 ? I am scared we will hear as much of this as who the winners were of that Beetle car/buggy ride etc that we were promised to hear winners of as well.

• TPMN.1483TPMN.1483 Member ✭✭✭

I still have heard nothing - I've now raised a support ticked -(

• Any news ? D: