Wish Granted Item Destroyed If Placed in Shared Inventory Slot

If you take a "Wish Granted" item (specifically when obtained when putting a mystic coin in the wishing well in Vabbi) and then take that item and place it in the shared inventory slot and then log off. If you log back in on either that character or another character the "Wish Granted" item is gone and nothing is in that shared inventory space. I have been able to replicate this bug twice and the item has been destroyed each time. I could try a third time, but I don't want to use up too many coins on this.

Basically, they expected that some of us would try to work around sending 9 different characters to the exact same spot to do the exact same thing. (I guess they felt that if it was funny the first time, it would be 9x as amusing to have every profession visit.) So anything we do to try to circumvent the process results in the Wish Granted item disappearing.

I thought it was a bug, since there's nothing in the item's description that suggests this is true and reported it via a Support ticket. Support was kind enough to return the mystic coins I lost. (They could actually count how many times Wish Granted disappeared.)

Archived