Whats the current meta for WvW?

ShadowOme.4528

@Aeolus.3615 said:

@Vieux P.1238 said:The current meta in WvW is WoW classic..

so slow and clunky?I'm confused, are you talking about the gameplay of WoWC or the ongoing development efforts of GW2?

If you don't get it, i can actually say WoW your brain...I see that you are not a friend of sarcasm B).

Its..

The...

Forums....

So.......

And when u know people that say wow graphics are wayyy over gw2 graphics.. ._. maybe what was said above its true.

who said that? put in the Quote plz?

Was actually a friend of mine... :/ I was asking why he was stoping playing gw2.

The WoW graphics are not better. But on the other hand, the WoW models where you can actually make out the detail's of your armor & weapons. & the choices of colors that composes the world with out feeling your looking at a messy spaghetti bowl. Plus that immersive Go pro style steady camera that let's you see the world even zoomed in. Is way better then Gw2. I mean for an old school mmo, WoW graphics still stands up. If Gw2 implemented them rules, would have an edge over WoW on that department.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zerg meta is pretty much Firebrand, Scourge and Scrapper. Everything else is pretty much unnecessary even if there are a couple useful classes/builds that can be added in such as Revenant.

Roaming meta is pretty much thief, mesmer, warrior, ranger. Other classes roam but those are the ones you will see the most.

@Aeolus.3615 said:

@Vieux P.1238 said:The current meta in WvW is WoW classic..

so slow and clunky?I'm confused, are you talking about the gameplay of WoWC or the ongoing development efforts of GW2?

If you don't get it, i can actually say WoW your brain...I see that you are not a friend of sarcasm B).

Its..

The...

Forums....

So.......

And when u know people that say wow graphics are wayyy over gw2 graphics.. ._. maybe what was said above its true.

who said that? put in the Quote plz?

Was actually a friend of mine... :/ I was asking why he was stoping playing gw2.

graphics no., the pve is extremely immersive. and lots of good cinematics.

gw2 is good too. i think ppl just need to make their own decisions.