wow noticed they patched out the Darkrazor's Daring Kalla shout "Ash Legion Fall in"

Knighthonor.4061

I just noticed this. I been playing Renegade again in new LW and I hear other Renegade shouts and not this one anymore. So happy about this change. My spouse would always joke about the inappropriate word that this shout would sound like. Makes it annoying to play with sound up to hear the stuff in the game. But this seem to be no more. Thankful! Praise Joko

@"Knighthonor.4061" said:I just noticed this. I been playing Renegade again in new LW and I hear other Renegade shouts and not this one anymore. So happy about this change. My spouse would always joke about the inappropriate word that this shout would sound like. Makes it annoying to play with sound up to hear the stuff in the game. But this seem to be no more. Thankful! Praise Joko

"A** Legion Fall In ! "

I cannot unheard that now rofl ;-)

@Justine.6351 said:

@"Knighthonor.4061" said:I just noticed this. I been playing Renegade again in new LW and I hear other Renegade shouts and not this one anymore. So happy about this change. My spouse would always joke about the inappropriate word that this shout would sound like. Makes it annoying to play with sound up to hear the stuff in the game. But this seem to be no more. Thankful! Praise Joko

"A** Legion Fall In ! "

I cannot unheard that now rofl ;-)

I will be happy to never hear that in the game again. lol