UNOBTAINABLE: Vision of Action: Thunderhead Peaks (BUGGED EVENT)

I noticed another thread similar to this but the title was misleading. Currently, the event titled "Defend the Zephyrites from the Branded" is bugged in Thunderhead Peaks thus obstructing progress towards the achievement "Visions of Thunderhead Peaks" needed for the achievement "Vision I: Awakening." From my sources, other players who faced the problem, which has been ongoing since August of this year, the only way to progress the achievement is to get into a different instance of the map which is a rare occurrence since the map rarely fills. The two ways I was recommended to do this was wait until evening in NA time zones or wait until weekly reset, 3am EST currently (It's either 3am or 4am I can't remember.) The IP that is bugged is 34.237.22.62:0. Whether you are having this problem or not, please submit a ticket to ArenaNet because this bug obstructs a legendary item that many have put countless hours and gold into.

I've managed to load into a new instance at daily reset and was able to complete the event. If you are struggling to get this achievement, try to load into a new instance (get onto a new IP) in order to complete the event. The IP that is bugged is 34.237.22.62:0, Anet please fix this for all future players!!!

• 2 months later...

@Hurrikane.8153 said:I've managed to load into a new instance at daily reset and was able to complete the event. If you are struggling to get this achievement, try to load into a new instance (get onto a new IP) in order to complete the event. The IP that is bugged is 34.237.22.62:0, Anet please fix this for all future players!!!

It seems to not be up on other IPs its not server specific.

Just a thought to Anet in case they actually read this. Maybe just UNLINK the two events if fixing pepperseed is hard to fix. This way people could do the minor event bit of the "Visions of Thunderhead" dispite the long standing issues with Pepperseed which IIRC has ALWAYS been buggy and/or hard to complete. The other similar tasks for the other maps are simple even fun events. Why make this one impossible? Seriously, just unlink the event or alter the collection to a heart purchase as a work around. That is, if pepperseed is too hard to fix for some reason. ;)