Problem speed - downloading game

If you stop the download, you don't have to start over. The counter will reset to 0 because it counts how many files/percentage has been downloaded in that session of use. You can watch 'remaining files' to see progress.

Also, those are current threads; or just read any of the threads on the front page for trouble-shooting tips.

Good luck.

Im having same think dont know what to do anymore he dowload till 50% witouth problems then went all crazy to 7mb to 0kb witouth stop the files dont show going down like was showing when downloading till 50%Also the % now stoped show its always 0% i never had this trouble on client in some years ago seems is all messed up now :'(

@Havick.6081 said:Im having same think dont know what to do anymore he dowload till 50% witouth problems then went all crazy to 7mb to 0kb witouth stop the files dont show going down like was showing when downloading till 50%Also the % now stoped show its always 0% i never had this trouble on client in some years ago seems is all messed up now :'(

same exact issue i'm having and none of the fixes i've read work.