Phase smash still doing 10k damage to 2.6 armor.

anduriell.6280

@DeceiverX.8361 said:Same deal as dire/TB stats. Unused literally everywhere but WvW. Broken there. It should be removed and let people have stat-selectable armor like they've done before.

I disagree. Dire/Trailblazer are arguably the best stats for solo PvE gaming; not only gets the job done but keeps you alive and even lets you to solo 5 players content as fractals and a lot of Champions and multiplayer designed events. For PvE people oftenly goes full zerk or viper/griever because they play in o organized teams which stack damage like crazy so they essentially speedrun content for the maximum profit in the shortest time, but for the average joe which is completing a map or doing the story there's no reason to go glass cannon and get get one shooted and to waste time in waypoints or rezz orbs. Plus, pure glass cannon builds have no real use in PvP or guild vs guild fights in WvW, so learning about how to sustain yourself through damage mitigation and recovery in PvE becomes useful for future WvW/PvP players.

And by the way, no reason to complain about a weak skill in a forgotten weapon nobody uses in any game mode anymore. Meanwhile, this evening a Mesmer one shooted my 19K HP 3.1K armor Firebrand while I was fighting a Ranger: I went from intact to downstate in like 1.5 sconds...