Super adventure box event help

Hi all,

New here. first time I see this kind of event, and took me while to figure out how to play it the first chapter (1 number house). finished by killing the frog king and got the ""Life"" upgrade. But my question, what is best to spend the baubles for ? in shop and in-game adventure items ? I saw vendors are selling in 3 items but never bought anything. Im not rich and new in game, whats the best options aim to get from shops in adventure town ?

Well I think I would recommend using them first for the various upgrades (bomb, slingshot, etc). If you are in a guild ask someone who is familiar with SAB to help you find all the upgrades.After that is depends on what you wantI enjoy decorating my guild hall so I use most of mine for furniture coins. (You can "sell" these to guilds by joining their guild and then charging them to "donating" coins to the guild and leaving afterward. Don't know what the market is now but it used to be pretty profitable)If you are eventually going to make a legendary you might want to buy the weekly shard chestIf you like the super skins you can get those at the SAB weaponsmith.

@"Lamont.5973" said:Well I think I would recommend using them first for the various upgrades (bomb, slingshot, etc). If you are in a guild ask someone who is familiar with SAB to help you find all the upgrades.

I can also recommend the following links:

Minor Upgrades: http://dulfy.net/2013/04/01/gw2-super-adventure-box-guide/#How_do_I_get_certain_itemsupgradesMajor Upgrades: http://dulfy.net/2013/09/08/gw2-major-in-enhancement-sab-achievement-guide/

After that, you can do weapon collections, hard mode achievements (Tribulation Mode) and what not for additional rewards and reward unlocks that you don't get otherwise (the heavy metal boom boxes, the Bauble infusions,...). Dulfy's guides are really helpful with all that. You could also look into Tekkit's Tactical Overlay. :)