Fractal bags

The rarity of the bags was never very important for me. When I gear up characters i usually get them 18-slot bags(way cheaper than 20ies and if you can keep your inventory somewhat sorted the 2 extra slots shouldn't be that essential). I get an oiled, an equipment, a crafting and an invisible bag to have a bit of auto-sorting.

When I see that I'm playing the character in question more often or in places that tend to gather a lot of stuff, I upgrade to 20-slot bags or get the character an additional bag slot.

Mix the bags.

Take as many exotic bags as you might think you need (1-2 will suffice).

Take as many rare bags as you might think you need (2-3 will suffice).

Rest uncommon bags or mix uncommon woth regular bags.

Finally get 1-2 invisibale bags, or how many you need. Place things which you do not want to salvage, see at a merchant, etc in here.

If you have only 4 slots, go 1 of each. Rearrange the bags im a way you like, then watch you inventory auto sort itsself. I usually go invisible bags at the bottom.

@Cyninja.2954 said:Mix the bags.

Take as many exotic bags as you might think you need (1-2 will suffice).

Take as many rare bags as you might think you need (2-3 will suffice).

Rest uncommon bags or mix uncommon woth regular bags.

Finally get 1-2 invisibale bags, or how many you need. Place things which you do not want to salvage, see at a merchant, etc in here.

If you have only 4 slots, go 1 of each. Rearrange the bags im a way you like, then watch you inventory auto sort itsself. I usually go invisible bags at the bottom.

Thanks for the tip. I did mix, similar to yours.

2 general bags for junks, salvage and selling1 Crafting mats1 Uncommon Equipment1 Rare equipment1 Exotic equipment2 invisibile bag for consumable, gizmos, stacking

All 20 slots. I just hoping there are shortcut button for items.