Holosmith Open World Build

Exhale.6541

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PeABw6x7lVwmYasIGKWeTZvUA-zRRYBKOfNgYSQK4QaTQEhEoCFiiHA-e

Check this.Boons, condi cleanse, barrier, melee/ranged, break stun, blocks, CCs, damage reduction, increased movement speed, 95% critical hit chance (with Fury) and you won't harm yourself by overheating.It's literally everything.Rifle is a terrible weapon. Sword at least grant you some quickness and it has better damage and cleave.

@"Antycypator.9874" said:http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PeABw6x7lVwmYasIGKWeTZvUA-zRRYBKOfNgYSQK4QaTQEhEoCFiiHA-e

Check this.Boons, condi cleanse, barrier, melee/ranged, break stun, blocks, CCs, damage reduction, increased movement speed, 95% critical hit chance (with Fury) and you won't harm yourself by overheating.It's literally everything.Rifle is a terrible weapon. Sword at least grant you some quickness and it has better damage and cleave.

Looks good but I think you should run iron blooded over HGH as you don’t use any elixirs. I assume it was an accident :)

@ZeroSkitzo.5403 said:

@"Antycypator.9874" said:

Looks good but I think you should run iron blooded over HGH as you don’t use any elixirs. I assume it was an accident :)

I prefer more boon duration and shorter CD on TRAITs, especially in longer fights (like champions) or at camps in Drizzlewood. But it's my personal choice.

@Antycypator.9874 said:

I prefer more boon duration and shorter CD on TRAITs, especially in longer fights (like champions) or at camps in Drizzlewood. But it's my personal choice.

Ah my bad - you take for trait elixirs, hidden flask and emergency elixir.