When Will "Vermilion Wings Backpack/Glider" Come Back?

This is all I've ever wanted and I'm so sad I missed out on it when it was available. The fact that it's dyeable makes it even better bc we can match it to any outfit, mood, holiday, etc.

Can we get this back in the store again? Is there another way to obtain it through Black Lion tickets or something? I'm still kinda new to the game... just wondering! Thanks all! :]

• Like 1

So the answer is maybe with chances of other. To specify the Black Lion Statuette in a month or so may have the wings, since they usually follow a pattern of 4 to 6 months after a items release into the chests to be put into the tables when they change them for the next set. Be aware though that most back items will require 40 to 60 statuettes from that which means either you would have them on hand or would have to buy that many keys or get lucky or unlucky therein with your drops from black lion chests. You might actually have to pay alot more than your willing too, to get enough statuettes be it gold conversion or outright buying gems to buy keys if you don't use keys on a regular basis.

• Sad 1

@ProjectSoul.6513 said:This is all I've ever wanted and I'm so sad I missed out on it when it was available. The fact that it's dyeable makes it even better bc we can match it to any outfit, mood, holiday, etc.

Can we get this back in the store again? Is there another way to obtain it through Black Lion tickets or something? I'm still kinda new to the game... just wondering! Thanks all! :]

For starters, they were never in the gem store. They are rng items in black lion chests. Many players spent more than 50 keys to get them and of course there are few lucky ones that spent lesser.

Like Kracker said, the only way to get them now is to wait for them to appear in the black lion statuettes vendor sales item.

• 5 weeks later...

@ProjectSoul.6513 said:This is all I've ever wanted and I'm so sad I missed out on it when it was available. The fact that it's dyeable makes it even better bc we can match it to any outfit, mood, holiday, etc.

So for if you missed it in the patch notes the wings you want are now in the Black Lion Statuette. I'm just gonna forum tag you so you can get a notification message, enjoy. :)