mastery

Demsie.1782

how the hell do i gain mastery points, im lvling it, spending them, BUT, get to a point where costs alot, so move to a new one, same thing. ive been gathering from around the worlds, still is not enough. why do i not just gain a damn mastery point for lvling it in the zone i am in? i do not get this? just starting back out, and alrdy locked, stupid. should not be happening alrdy.

In your achievement log, you can see which achievements get you mastery points. There's heaps of them. The only region that causes me some issues is core Tyria, as I still need 8 points for the last mastery, - but with other regions, HoT, PoF and the living world masteries, I never really ran into issues. I actually have too many PoF mastery points (would probably be enough to do all rollerbeetle masteries if I ever unlocked it).Have you tried checking the open world masteries? If you have the basic mounts in PoF, you can reach many of them - and all you have to do is commune with them when you find them. They are marked on your map with a special sign. In addition to those, there are plenty that you can get with achievements, of which many can be quite fun!

By the way, I am just a "casual", so if I can do it, most people can. Don't give up :)