PoF Achievement item lost – Do I replay chapter with different toon ?

zethra.8491

hey guys,for " Amnoon Independence " Achievement item – “ Reinforced Tack “ (https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Reinforced_Tack )

Although I already played "Crystalline Memories." , I don’t have the item somehow, Replayed chapter but didn’t get it.

What should I do ?Do I have to Re-play the chapter on a different Character/ toon ?( hope not, b/c having to play thru Act 1 of PoF )

Thanks in advance

Each banner collection can only be unlocked by a different toon - it's affected by the decision made at the council about who to support. So yes, you would need to run through 3 different characters and make 3 different decisions in order to unlock everything.

If you haven't unlocked this collection, then you will need to do it on a different toon and vote for "asserting its independence". Then when you complete Crystalline Memories on ANY toon, it will drop the item

@"Randulf.7614" said:Each banner collection can only be unlocked by a different toon - it's affected by the decision made at the council about who to support. So yes, you would need to run through 3 different characters and make 3 different decisions in order to unlock everything.

If you haven't unlocked this collection, then you will need to do it on a different toon and vote for "asserting its independence". Then when you complete Crystalline Memories on ANY toon, it will drop the item

pardon me if it wasn't clear,..I've unlocked "Amnoon Indepedence" and collected 13 of 14 items.I'd like to know how to get This missing item. mentioned above ( didn't get it by replaying chapter )

@zethra.8491 said:

@"Randulf.7614" said:Each banner collection can only be unlocked by a different toon - it's affected by the decision made at the council about who to support. So yes, you would need to run through 3 different characters and make 3 different decisions in order to unlock everything.

pardon me if it wasn't clear,..I've unlocked "Amnoon Indepedence" and collected 13 of 14 items.I'd like to know how to get This missing item. mentioned above ( didn't get it by replaying chapter )

I think you were supposed to be awarded with a chest which contains the item. Are you sure it's not somewhere in your equipment?

@zethra.8491 said:

Ah OK, no it wasn't clear. Search thorughly for 'Glint's Crystalline Chest' in your bank and inventories. Failing that, try a Support ticket

@sitarskee.5738 said:

I think you were supposed to be awarded with a chest which contains the item. Are you sure it's not somewhere in your equipment?

searched, not found.

So, If I may have accidentally Destroyed or sold it, ...Is it Gone forever ? ( Is this Chest drop only 1 time / acct ? or Can another toon play chapter and get it again ? )

Support are usually good at checking for these things and restoring if it’s deleted or not dropped at all for some reason

Alternatively you could try

• start a new toon through the story
  • Select a different path you haven’t unlocked yet
  • Try the instance again

The chest drops the other 2 items for the other choices as well, so it might trigger a new chest if you unlock them and perhaps even drop the tack as an added extra.