Help me find an item collection achievement!

I know i'm supposed to get an item here in Palawadan:https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Palawadan,_Jewel_of_Istan

But i have no idea what achievement is that, can't find it anymore anywhere on wiki or my achievement panel.I'd like to look up exactly where it is so when i do the meta, i won't be in the way.Because i have to do the meta to get it.I just don't know what to look for, and i know it either pointed me here, or i read somewhere that the item is here.And that item is part of the item collection achievement.

Anyone have any idea what i'm talking about?

No, but the only ones it would likely be related to in case it helps narrow your search

• Beetle collection
  • Skyscale collection
  • Something for the Sunspear Refuge
  • A legendary weapon or legendary accessory collection

Short of anything related to that chapter (and I'll assume you checked that already), I can't think of anything else released since that episode that would send you back to Kamadan

@"Randulf.7614" said:No, but the only ones it would likely be related to in case it helps narrow your search

• Beetle collection
  • Skyscale collection
  • Something for the Sunspear Refuge
  • A legendary weapon or legendary accessory collection

Short of anything related to that chapter (and I'll assume you checked that already), I can't think of anything else released since that episode that would send you back to Kamadan

I found it! You post helped me jog my memory.I know it wasn't Skyscale because i'll probably never do that, i didn't yet get to the beetle chapters and i'm not doing legendaries.So it helped me remember what AM i doing lol.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Library_Detective

Book collection.Stupid achievement, but at least now it won't bother me anymore lol, thanks!