[EU][DD] Drunken Dragons | returning and rebuilding | New/Returning Player Friendly |

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

''Bump''Looking for players who are interested in :Raid Trainings,Fractals (we want players who are willing to learn or teach others and improve(through failure you can learn)'' ''' players who are into causal content: Guild Missions, Open World, Achieves, Dungeonsor players who are interested in all of the aboveWe have a guild hall(the Pof one) and we also create a guild lottery each month!Discord is Required B)

Hello. I am a Level 27 Guardian and getting quite good at playing this game. I am an old MMO player, usually FFXI. Of course I'm not old, just the eightees generation, who simply preferred the enjoyment of discovering the possibilites to get "lost in translation" on a computer.:-) So anyway, this sounds like the perfect Guild for me, as I prefer to be less serious and a bit more social/casual once in a while. If I can even be drunk all at the same time, this really is a lifesaver.

So please add me as soon as possible, if you would have me that is?

BR

Hi there,

Recently back to the game myself and would love to join. Raided when the first wing came out and cleared that before quitting, full ascended gear, 150 AR and used to clear CM fractals on the daily.

Would definitely be interested in getting back into the raiding scene!

@Sundown.1893 said:Hi there,

Recently back to the game myself and would love to join. Raided when the first wing came out and cleared that before quitting, full ascended gear, 150 AR and used to clear CM fractals on the daily.

Would definitely be interested in getting back into the raiding scene!

You are very welcome to join us :)