[Suggestion] Underwater Expansion

Water-Themed Elite SpecsJust as PoF introduced elite specs with a desert theme, these would take inspiration from the sea. And while this should by no means be only for underwater content, some classes especially could use better options for underwater combat. As an idea, a new ele elite spec could sacrifice access to fire attunement for ability to use water more combatively in addition to healing/cleansing.

Underwater MountsWe have awesome mounts for different modes of travel over land and water and even through the sky — underwater needs an upgrade too! The masteries for the expansion could include such new mounts and possibly other upgrades to underwater travel/combat that would be useable throughout Tyria.

Largos Playable Race — maybeI know a lot of people are tired of seeing requests for new playable races and it is not the most important addition for me, but it would be fun and fits with the theme so I thought it couldn’t hurt to include it! Plus, I believe largos characters would be able to use the same armor fitting as human characters and so should be much less work than races unique in their build and movement. I do not think that largos or any added race should be “ret-conned” into the original story. The story of the next expansion could then feature either the commander or this new character by whatever title appropriate. This race could also only be selectable with an instant level 80 ticket or similar to eliminate the need for creating a lot of new lower level content.

EDIT: Sorry! I really failed on using the search function before posting this! :open_mouth: But I’m glad that I’m not the only one who would like to see this! =)