Hello I noticed Necro's Dagger 2 skill Life Siphon is not hitting properly

Knighthonor.4061

I been using this in PvE and SPvP to see if I get the same results. And Yes I did. I noticed that Life Siphon now fails a lot after the first 3 hits of the channel. it will get interrupted or something while the character continues to cast it doing no damage nor healing. its kind of the bread and butter for this weapon yet easily can not work.

not to confuse with a "Immune" or "Blocked" attacks. I got no combat text to indicate the target was immune to damage or blocked it. and why just that ability even if that was the case?

I hope this gets looked at.

@"Knighthonor.4061" said:I been using this in PvE and SPvP to see if I get the same results. And Yes I did. I noticed that Life Siphon now fails a lot after the first 3 hits of the channel. it will get interrupted or something while the character continues to cast it doing no damage nor healing. its kind of the bread and butter for this weapon yet easily can not work.

not to confuse with a "Immune" or "Blocked" attacks. I got no combat text to indicate the target was immune to damage or blocked it. and why just that ability even if that was the case?

Did you turn away from your opponent?If yes, it does interrupt then. You cannot leech from enemies behind you or on your side anymore.

I didnt have the same issue I think, but I'll be looking into it when I play mainland dagger next time

@"Knighthonor.4061" said:I been using this in PvE and SPvP to see if I get the same results. And Yes I did. I noticed that Life Siphon now fails a lot after the first 3 hits of the channel. it will get interrupted or something while the character continues to cast it doing no damage nor healing. its kind of the bread and butter for this weapon yet easily can not work.

I have this issue too, and we tried testing ,my friend and I, I would cast 2 and they would teleport behind me etc, and it wouldn't stop, and yet during fights it would randomly stop, so there's no real... reason for it stopping other randomness

@Kuulpb.5412 said:

I have this issue too, and we tried testing ,my friend and I, I would cast 2 and they would teleport behind me etc, and it wouldn't stop, and yet during fights it would randomly stop, so there's no real... reason for it stopping other randomness

Glad somebody else noticed this. Hope more attention gets put on this so Anet can take a look at this. Dagger MH is one of my Favorite necro weapons and this been making it pretty unusable in SPvP for me.

@Knighthonor.4061 said:

@Knighthonor.4061 said:I been using this in PvE and SPvP to see if I get the same results. And Yes I did. I noticed that Life Siphon now fails a lot after the first 3 hits of the channel. it will get interrupted or something while the character continues to cast it doing no damage nor healing. its kind of the bread and butter for this weapon yet easily can not work.

Glad somebody else noticed this. Hope more attention gets put on this so Anet can take a look at this. Dagger MH is one of my Favorite necro weapons and this been making it pretty unusable in SPvP for me.

as the ONLY melee necromancers and scourges get, it should be more useful, so having a major bug means you can't do much :P, especially after warhorn nerf