Vision of Istan: Heavy Corsair Helmet

I do like Vision's collection. As everything seems to be going back to you ( in the first collection anyways), rather than turning into a frivolous grind for 7050 elderwood, or 1.2mil mithiril just to extend the price without actually making the journey feel legendary or going into the legendary. I also do enjoy that it's making me do the achievements, even if it's a lot of em. Some of em are pretty nasty, which is what I did ask for previously "I'd rather do something extraordinarily difficult than something rediculously time consuming for no reason". But there is one bit that concerns me. Has anyone checked to see if you're not FORCED to select the heavy corsair helmet from the reward to get this?

It seems a bit ridiculous that we are required to choose a very specific piece of armor out of doing these long lines of achievements. Especially when I don't exactly have characters that actually use heavy armor.

Even if it gives you a recipe, it's still the problem of I have to then level up armor smithing to 400, when I previously had no reason to do so.

It seems even more strange when the one for dragonfall simply required you to complete a class of mistborn armor. Not grab a specific set.

I believe those skins if you pick one unlock every weight skins of the set. So, if you chose medium, game will go ahead and unlock skins of heavy and light as well.At least it was the case for any skin from LW3 map achievements.

@Pifil.5193 said:I can confirm that choosing any head piece will unlock all three skins, like phs says.

@phs.6089 said:I believe those skins if you pick one unlock every weight skins of the set. So, if you chose medium, game will go ahead and unlock skins of heavy and light as well.At least it was the case for any skin from LW3 map achievements.

Thanks, you guys were right.