same gear piece skins are different why?

i bought all corrrion feathered gear pieces to unlock the regular feathered skins to make up the outfit. i used transmutation items get the look. however, the feathered skins look different on my 2 female human characters. my lvl 80 necro looks gothic, lacy, and ravenish with the ebony and line dyes. my lvl 30 ele looks pheonixish, not lacy, and more large feather defined with dark red, light red, yellow dyes. my necro has a fuller, wider dress long skirt than my ele has. why is this happening?

note - i really need to fix it. please help me please....

It sounds like it might partly be caused by having them dyed different colours - certain details on armour skins can be more or less obvious depending what dye you use. For the width of the skirt, that might happen if the two characters have different physiques, although that's just a guess.

Could you post screenshots? That would make it easier to tell what's going on.

@Tommo Chocolate.5870 said:It sounds like it might partly be caused by having them dyed different colours - certain details on armour skins can be more or less obvious depending what dye you use. For the width of the skirt, that might happen if the two characters have different physiques, although that's just a guess.

Could you post screenshots? That would make it easier to tell what's going on.yes. i posted the screenshots.

Both have same physique. i tried the dyes and did not do anything.

1. it is a class culture design based, at character creation, the necro female has a gothic laced gear and the ele female does not.
  2. the level differences might matter. skins might be level gated.
  3. i did something rare to involve a very rare bug. i am known for that at work when i do qa testing of compilers and programmer tools and trouble shoot them. my lvl 30 female ele had transmuted sorcerer gear skins on. sorcerer gear is lvl 80 gear from cultural vendor. when got the feathered gear skins and transmuted them over the sorcerer's gear skin, the feathered gear skins somehow retained the slender sorcerer's skin style.

we will see what happens when i get fresh gear for my ele.