End of Dragons Ultimate Delivery of extra items

So I just purchased the Ultimate Expansion and understand that the 4000 gems will be within  72 hours.

But I received everything else noted EXCEPT for the Shared Inventory Slot, extra 80 level up and the extra Character Slot.

Anyone know if these are to be delivered upon release? I cant seem to find that info anywhere.

Not delivered upon release. 

You should receive them shortly, if you have not already.

You can try  logging out completely and logging back in.

You can try clearing out all mail, and picking up any items and Gold from the Trading Post.

If the issue persists, you can contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below and 'Submit a Ticket' for assistance.

Thank you that worked except for the added character slot item. The other items automatically populated upon login.

Assume it would be the normal email version of the character addition. Did look prior and noted 10 slots, same upon login, so doesn't seem to be automatically applied.

Will send a support ticket.

Doesn't the extra char slot simply get automatically given to your account ? Have you checked your character wheel ?

Edit : I realize you may have meant that on your second paragraph, can you confirm ? Mine applied automatically

Edited by Naxos.2503
  • Like 1