Can't buy "Vision of Equipment: Olmakhan Bandolier" from NPC Ethall in Sandswept Isles

The item "Vision of Equipment: Olmakhan Bandolier" is displayed as locked in the Vendor Ethall inventory in Sandswept Isles and I can't purchase it. The item says that it can't be purchased until after the "A Bug in the System" Mastery achievment "Lasting Bonds What Comes Next" is completed. I have completed that achievment and the Mastery. The reward was a "Reinforced Olmakhan Bandolier" which is setting in my characters inventory. I have completed the "Visions of Istan" collection and most of the "Visions of Sandswepat Isles" collection except for this and "Vision of Enemies". The hint for this says: "the player needs to buy Vision of Equipment: Olmakhan Bandolier" from Ethall, after acquiring the Reinforced Olmakhan Bandolier so Im stuck now.

Check if "Vision of Equipment: Olmakhan Bandolier" is not already completed. If you got the bag in the past you already should have completed this step. If not:

Check if all three "lasting bonds" achievements are complete, then the player needs to buy  Vision of Equipment: Olmakhan Bandolier from Ethall, after acquiring the  Reinforced Olmakhan Bandolier.

If you checked this all, open a support ticket to get a GM look into it.

Edited by TheQuickFox.3826