Air-Filtration Device

Embered.5089

I unlocked a skin called the Air-Filtration Device. However, when I tried to use it from my Wardrobe, it doesn't show up.

I went to the bank wardrobe and it does appear there. Also, when I preview it, it shows it dyed.

I went to the wiki and it says that it's similar to the Leather Aquabreather skin, but dyable. The bank wardrobe shows that I have both the leather aquabreather and the air-filtration device skins, so they should be separate skins.

I transmuted my aquabreather into the leather aquabreather skin to test it out, and then tried finding a menu to dye it. But I cannot find such menu to dye aquabreathers.

It appears that the Air-Filtration Device skin, as well as the option to dye aquatic headgears, do not fully exist. The wiki and the bank wardrobe say that they exist, but when you try to use them, they do not.

Edited by Embered.5089

Are you sure you didn't unlock the Air-Filtration Device helmet skin? There's one that looks like the aquabreather, but is just a normal helmet (https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Air-Filtration_Device_Skin).

Try to transmute your normal helmet, and check if the skin is there!

(Should be unavailable, but not sure if wardrobe unlocks do unlock it)

Edited by Raknar.4735

2 hours ago, Raknar.4735 said:

Are you sure you didn't unlock the Air-Filtration Device helmet skin? There's one that looks like the aquabreather, but is just a normal helmet (https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Air-Filtration_Device_Skin).

Try to transmute your normal helmet, and check if the skin is there!

(Should be unavailable, but not sure if wardrobe unlocks do unlock it)

Like I said, it's unlocked in my bank wardrobe. I have it. But when I try to transmute it, it's unavailable.

Edit: ooOOOhhh... i get it. It finally clicked. Right, what I unlocked was the helmet skin, not the aquabreather skin. Sadness. Okay, thanks.

Edited by Embered.5089
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Embered.5089 said:

Like I said, it's unlocked in my bank wardrobe. I have it. But when I try to transmute it, it's unavailable.

Edit: ooOOOhhh... i get it. It finally clicked. Right, what I unlocked was the helmet skin, not the aquabreather skin. Sadness. Okay, thanks.

You're welcome. It being an actual headpiece and not a underwater one is certainly confusing 😅.

Edited by Raknar.4735
  • Like 1