Facet of Nature (Demon) - Herald - PvE - let it not transfer blindness from allies to you anymore

SeTect.5918

So as the title says....

Its very annoying that if you play condi herald and your teammates are not always very good, you transfer all the blindness from your teammates that r standing in blindness aoes to you.

Not to mention that the blindness does not even have to be on your teammates, it also works on npcs and the minions of your teammates.

I ve been playing fractals a lot with my condi herald now and this is very annoying. If the instability is bad, for example "Flux Bomb", you ll receive tons of blindness from your teammates that got transfered to you.
If the team isnt that good, you ll really hate this skill, even if its very good because you can increase your dps with it.

However as i said, my suggestion would be to let it not transfer blindness anymore from teammates to you.
I would even be fine with it if the consume effect does also not transfer it to enemies anymore, if it ignores the blindness and transfers still the other conditions.

Well thats it. Would help to make fractals more fun for me and surely for a lot of other condition heralds too.

• Confused 3

19 hours ago, SeTect.5918 said:

Permeating Pestilence also ignores blindness btw

You got it wrong here, it ignores blinds so that you can always transfers no matter what. It's extremely common to be blinded if you're sucking conditions from others. Pretty sure so does the F2, it's not like PP can transfer conditions from teammates, that's PA job.

F2 Herald has a lot of things that it doesn't state, such as removing conditions from the user even if you're not near anyone, being quite literally instant cast and sometimes said to be impossible to dodge. The changes to Herald are rather recent still in the games life and you can tell the jank because of it.

Edited by Shao.7236
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1