<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

1 hour ago, Garreth MacLeod.4158 said:

A few questions before possibly joining. Which server are you on for the WvW? And do you communicate across all your guilds?

We are across many servers for WvW, when the restructuring happens it will make WvW as a guild much easier. Yes we do communicate across all guilds. We use discord for that and events and such. Additionally we have roles you can get promoted to that would allow you to be in as many of the guilds as you would wish to be in. 

Hope this answers your questions! 

6 minutes ago, Caligo.2186 said:

Hi! I've been playing since beta and with the new expansion coming out I find myself looking for a pve focused guild. I'd love you join y'all if you have the room for one more. My other guilds I'm in are all 100% WvW focused 

Hey there, Invite coming your way!

Good evening!  I'm a returning player who bought the game when HoT came out.  Just recently joined my first ever guild, trying to establish a social network in the game.  Ranger is the level 80 that I'm comfortable with, used the 80 boost for Elementalist, and god help me with the learning curve.  lol  Mostly doing PvE and trying to do the story, with some evenings of PvP for fun.  I'm curious to try fractals and WvW, still getting my soulbest hero points and gearing my druid.  ^.^  Live in western US, due to work and school I'm on maybe an hour a day, more on the weekends.

17 minutes ago, winddancer.8953 said:

Good evening!  I'm a returning player who bought the game when HoT came out.  Just recently joined my first ever guild, trying to establish a social network in the game.  Ranger is the level 80 that I'm comfortable with, used the 80 boost for Elementalist, and god help me with the learning curve.  lol  Mostly doing PvE and trying to do the story, with some evenings of PvP for fun.  I'm curious to try fractals and WvW, still getting my soulbest hero points and gearing my druid.  ^.^  Live in western US, due to work and school I'm on maybe an hour a day, more on the weekends.

Invite sent.