<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

Hey, you guys sound like just what I've been looking for.  I started playing GW1 at it's launch way back in the day.  I started playing GW2 on it's launch way back when.  I've taken a break from the game for the past few years and just started playing again and starting over from scratch.  I'm no kid, that's for sure.  I play daily, and I'm looking for a great guild.  I'd love to talk to some one about joining if you'll have me.  

Thanks

DoctorVapor1807

2 minutes ago, DoctorVapor.1807 said:

Hey, you guys sound like just what I've been looking for.  I started playing GW1 at it's launch way back in the day.  I started playing GW2 on it's launch way back when.  I've taken a break from the game for the past few years and just started playing again and starting over from scratch.  I'm no kid, that's for sure.  I play daily, and I'm looking for a great guild.  I'd love to talk to some one about joining if you'll have me.  

Thanks

DoctorVapor1807

Invite sent would love to have you join us. 🙂 Just hit g in game to find that invite. 🙂

Hey, you guys sound interesting. I recently started playing again (I played for a year around the original launch), I have a family and build (and paint model kits) so I can't play every day. I am looking for a great guild where I can help and have fun while getting back in the game.

3 minutes ago, Laztai.4625 said:

Hey, you guys sound interesting. I recently started playing again (I played for a year around the original launch), I have a family and build (and paint model kits) so I can't play every day. I am looking for a great guild where I can help and have fun while getting back in the game.

Awesome I've sent you an invite in game. Just hit g in game to find it when ready 🙂 and welcome 

Hello! You seem like lovely people! May I request an invite? Recently acquired free time. New player returning. Leveled a few characters to 80 and did some hero point runs and that was as far as I got. Would love to try out more of what the game has to offer. :} Let me know. ❤️

1 hour ago, zia.7521 said:

Hello! You seem like lovely people! May I request an invite? Recently acquired free time. New player returning. Leveled a few characters to 80 and did some hero point runs and that was as far as I got. Would love to try out more of what the game has to offer. :} Let me know. ❤️

I believe you reached out to Xilia and she got you invited. Welcome.