<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

34 minutes ago, todma.8653 said:

I'm pretty interested in joining. I've played GW2 for a while but have never had a group to do things like raids and strike missions with and it sounds like a lot of fun.

Todma.8653

1 minute ago, Weisses.8316 said:

Mind sending me a guild invite?  I too am interested in joining and playing with some people!

Invites sent! Press 'G' to accept it.

Edited by tchard.8593

1 hour ago, Serynth.5621 said:

I'm a returning player and i'm interested in joining and hopefully finding some people to play with.

1 hour ago, SadAF.8971 said:

I would love to join!

19 minutes ago, Robobert.6905 said:

Definitely interested! I am a new-ish player, fairly casual though I only play a little each day cause of school and work. Just hit max lvl and wanna learn more of the gaaaame :3

All invited!

Returning player to play End Of Dragons content and get back in the game in general. I've been playing solo since the EoD release and well I miss having people to play with. It's just not the same playing solo. All my other guilds I've been in are dead or gone.

Would love an invite!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ladyofpain.4936 said:

I have a boosted 80 and a level 13 and i am looking for a place to belong hope i can get a guild invite im looking for people to play with and talk with and be able to chill i am just getting back into guild wars 2 but i hope i can earn my place among the ranks

2 minutes ago, Joey Panda.8321 said:

Returning player to play End Of Dragons content and get back in the game in general. I've been playing solo since the EoD release and well I miss having people to play with. It's just not the same playing solo. All my other guilds I've been in are dead or gone.

Would love an invite!

Invites sent!

Edited by tchard.8593

Been playing since beta, but mostly solo. Have 5 lvl 80's but am a pretty casual player. Love this silly game and want to experience as much of the content as possible but since I have mostly played solo, still haven't seen most of the dungeons or any of the raid/strike mission content. Interested in an invite!

Edited by Meaix.4139

5 hours ago, Meaix.4139 said:

Been playing since beta, but mostly solo. Have 5 lvl 80's but am a pretty casual player. Love this silly game and want to experience as much of the content as possible but since I have mostly played solo, still haven't seen most of the dungeons or any of the raid/strike mission content. Interested in an invite!

1 hour ago, Salt Mode.3780 said:

Looking for people to do achievements/mastery points for old and new content. 

Invites sent 🙂