<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

1 hour ago, Kavian.6729 said:

Hi, I'm a returning player who never got very far in the game and would like to join.

39 minutes ago, rabies.7086 said:

Howdy!  I'm a new-ish player that's looking for a generalist / PvX guild and would love an invite!

Invites have been sent! They will be in your guild panel (G)

Welcome aboard! 🙂

Hello. Relatively new player here. Interested in joining. Not through the whole story yet. Currently on LWS4. Want to experience some of the group content this game has to offer. Thought you guys would be a good fit. Thanks!

11 hours ago, J o sh u a.9361 said:

Hello. Relatively new player here. Interested in joining. Not through the whole story yet. Currently on LWS4. Want to experience some of the group content this game has to offer. Thought you guys would be a good fit. Thanks!

Hi and Welcome!! We would love to have you join our Guild.  I sent you an invite, just press "G" to find it. Our Discord information is posted in the Message of the Day.

16 minutes ago, morsebones.9428 said:

Hi! I'm a returning player that is wanting to start expanding into some PvE group content like fractals and raids. I'd like to join your guild as it seems like you'd be a good fit!

Hi and Welcome!! We would love to have you join our Guild.  I sent you an invite, just press "G" to find it. Our Discord information is posted in the Message of the Day.

5 hours ago, FuriousFrog.4382 said:

Hello.  I am a new gw2 player and interested in joining.  

2 hours ago, xMars.6703 said:

Howdy, would love to join. Do I have to be in your Server? I'm an old player (12 years) but been off and on ALOT. 

1 hour ago, Alejandro.2908 said:

Hi! I'm interested in joining, but what are your guild's training schedules? Do you have morning/afternoon trainings for raids/fractals/strikes plus their CMs?

Invites were sent, welcome! 🙂

1 hour ago, Alejandro.2908 said:

Hi! I'm interested in joining, but what are your guild's training schedules? Do you have morning/afternoon trainings for raids/fractals/strikes plus their CMs?

I missed the question, my bad! The strike groups usually run in the afternoon/evening EDT, most groups welcome newbies and will be looking for fills in guild chat and the discord.

2 hours ago, adefect.6890 said:

Hello, I'm a newer player looking for a PvX guild. Seems like y'alls guild would be a good fit . Can I get an invite ?

We'd love to have you! Invite has been sent in-game, it will be in your guild panel (G)  🙂

26 minutes ago, Chubsmuggler.6805 said:

Can I get an invite?

1 hour ago, nimrick.2864 said:

Hi,

i am interested in joining the guild. i started playing again since 2 year hiatus. i would like to start playing the game full time.