<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

Hey guys i been playing solo for close to 100 hours now, I own all DLC and really love the game overall. But i really would love to be part of a guild to add the social aspect of it, and do some fun events other than story events lol. Would love an invite, peas and carrots. 🙂 My in-game name is:     Theloridonlord

Edited by Lorien.9486

4 hours ago, Qpac.4873 said:

I would love to join.

Hi and Welcome!! We would love to have you join our Guild.  I sent you an invite, just press "G" to find it. Our Discord information is posted in the Message of the Day.

2 hours ago, Lorien.9486 said:

Hey guys i been playing solo for close to 100 hours now, I own all DLC and really love the game overall. But i really would love to be part of a guild to add the social aspect of it, and do some fun events other than story events lol. Would love an invite, peas and carrots. 🙂 My in-game name is:     Theloridonlord

Hi and Welcome!! We would love to have you join our Guild.  I sent you an invite, just press "G" to find it. Our Discord information is posted in the Message of the Day.

6 hours ago, theBandit.2035 said:

Hey! Interested in pushing Fractals with my friend as a new player. Could you invite me and RushyRush.3851?

Hi and Welcome!! We would love to have both of you join our Guild.  I sent y'all an invite to our pve guild and our fractals/raids/strikes guild , just press "G" to find it. Our Discord information is posted in the Message of the Day.

6 hours ago, Tykue.1832 said:

Hello, I'm interested in joining.

5 hours ago, Aurellia.1594 said:

Hi, id be interested in joining if you still have room 🙂. I'm a returning player and catching up on the start of soto. 

4 hours ago, Bunneh.1862 said:

Hi there,  this guid sounds like what I am looking for in a community.  I am a returning player that just got back into the game.  Please send me an invite.

Invites are sent. Welcome to the guild!