<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

3 hours ago, Ravus.4831 said:

Howdy, returning player here who would lurve an invite!

Hi and Welcome!! We would love to have you join our Guild.  I sent you an invite, just press "G" to find it. Our Discord information is posted in the Message of the Day.

22 hours ago, EDOTDOT.9265 said:

I'm interested in giving this a try.  May I have an invite?

Hi and Welcome!! We would love to have you join our Guild.  I sent you an invite, just press "G" to find it. Our Discord information is posted in the Message of the Day.

1 hour ago, Avenge.6570 said:

Hi! I'm interested in joining your guild. Could I get an invite please?

2 hours ago, ChuckstrB.4217 said:

Hello! Returning player, please re-invite when you have the chance 😃

7 hours ago, samifly.6439 said:

Hi there - veteran player interested in joining! if you have spots available.

On 10/7/2024 at 10:07 AM, Solace.2360 said:

Hi there.  I'd be happy to join if you're still accepting people. 🙂

18 hours ago, Alaeacus.9635 said:

Hi, I believe I was a part of the guild around a year ago before life took me away from the game.  I'm back, and would love to rejoin if you'll have me.  🙂

17 hours ago, Armo.7896 said:

Hello, just curious about the coverage for Aus time zones in the guild for events/player activity?

Hi and Welcome!! We would love to have you join our Guild.  I sent you an invite, just press "G" to find it. Our Discord information is posted in the Message of the Day.  Yes there are players in the Guild for Aus time zones.