<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

1 hour ago, Rohn.3912 said:

Returning to the game and interested in re-joining 🙂

58 minutes ago, Bree.4850 said:

Hi 🙂 I am interested in joining please!

Invites sent! Welcome and welcome back!

I'm looking for reasons to play more actively, so I'd like to give this a shot. I'm a veteran since GW1 and am full of useless GW2 knowledge and willing to share it. I'll join if you'll have me.

13 minutes ago, Zera.9435 said:

I'm looking for reasons to play more actively, so I'd like to give this a shot. I'm a veteran since GW1 and am full of useless GW2 knowledge and willing to share it. I'll join if you'll have me.

Invite is sent. Welcome!

Long term veteran who has been playing since launch. Looking for a fun guild to join and yours sounds good. I am much more casual now but would like to have events/possibility of raids and just a fun community to be a part of. Send me a mail or pm in game and let me know :) 

37 minutes ago, Nerozay.2819 said:

Long term veteran who has been playing since launch. Looking for a fun guild to join and yours sounds good. I am much more casual now but would like to have events/possibility of raids and just a fun community to be a part of. Send me a mail or pm in game and let me know 🙂

Hi and Welcome!! We would love to have you join our Guild.  I sent you an invite, just press "G" to find it. Our Discord information is posted in the Message of the Day.

Hello! I'm a returning player on a new account. I lost my old account years ago, so I decided to start fresh. Looking for direction as I enjoy the game and a little help getting off the ground again. I hope everyone has a great Fourth of July tomorrow if you're in the US. I own a Doberman named Freya and want to take this game seriously again as my main form of online enjoyment.

17 hours ago, Hustle.9407 said:

Have stop playing since 2020 and would like to return to the game. Please invite and thanks

10 hours ago, Trinja.4159 said:

Returned after an MMO hiatus.  I miss playing this game and am looking to play with some new folks. Please invite!  Thank You!

7 hours ago, Pabloo.7943 said:

Hi, Returning player would like to join if possible

Thanks!

2 hours ago, DangerBirdies.7516 said:

Hello! I'm a returning player on a new account. I lost my old account years ago, so I decided to start fresh. Looking for direction as I enjoy the game and a little help getting off the ground again. I hope everyone has a great Fourth of July tomorrow if you're in the US. I own a Doberman named Freya and want to take this game seriously again as my main form of online enjoyment.

Invites are sent, welcome to the guild!

2 hours ago, Genesis.3597 said:

Hi, i'm interested in joining, I'm a returning player who has played here and there for a long time, looking forward to meeting everyone!

Invite is sent, welcome to the guild!

On 2021. 9. 7. at 오전 2시 55분, Arcadius.1247 said:

I wanted to join a place where all content is  active. i also like wvw a lot, i've just started, so i thought it would be a place where i could get a lot of help and grow. Can i be invited?

Hello, I'd like to apply to join. I'm new to the game but I played a lot of WoW back in the day. I'm interested in playing with fun people. I think I would probably enjoy PvP and WvW the most but am up for anything people need. Thank you 🙂

10 hours ago, dreamtyme.3249 said:

I was a member last year before I took a long break. I would love to join TG again. 💜

10 hours ago, whoishero.3641 said:

9 hours ago, Ayrizale.1765 said:

I'm a past member of The Guard from around a year ago and have come back for the new expansion.  If possible, I'd like to get an invite back, please.

5 hours ago, Guile.2153 said:

Hello, I'd like to apply to join. I'm new to the game but I played a lot of WoW back in the day. I'm interested in playing with fun people. I think I would probably enjoy PvP and WvW the most but am up for anything people need. Thank you 🙂

Invites have been sent, welcome/welcome back everyone!