<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

On 7/11/2024 at 4:48 AM, MidnightDeity.4607 said:

Hello, I would like to join, I'm a new player and I seek an active guild in my journey, hope to be with yall.

Hi and Welcome!! We would love to have you join our Guild.  I sent you an invite, just press "G" to find it. Our Discord information is posted in the Message of the Day.

On 7/11/2024 at 8:17 AM, Rukky.2497 said:

Would love an invite! Vet player looking for more guilds to run fractals / strikes with. 

Hi and Welcome!! We would love to have you join our Guild.  I sent you an invite, just press "G" to find it. Our Discord information is posted in the Message of the Day.

19 hours ago, ilovecbt.3298 said:

Hey there. New player here. Would love to be a part of your guild!

11 hours ago, mEHH.7608 said:

Hi there! Vet player returning after a break looking for a guild to run with and have some laughs

19 minutes ago, Thomas otway.6128 said:

Hi, returning to the game recently, would love to join an active guild for pve or wvw

1 hour ago, Poop Merchant.3980 said:

Hi im a semi-returning player, have about 100 hours and I'm interested in joining the guild! 

12 hours ago, Atreyix.9124 said:

Hello, Looking to get a invite. Seems a very loving/good guild to join.

12 hours ago, Mokisocks.4608 said:

Hi there!

I'm very, very new. I had a level 67 Elementalist but decided I didn't like it, so I'm back to level 2 on a Necromancer. Is it still okay if I join?

2 hours ago, Frost.4936 said:

I would like an invite please.

Invites have been sent! Welcome aboard 🙂

4 hours ago, Trick or Tiger.9852 said:

Hello there! I'm quite a bit new to GW2 and just reached level 80 a few days ago, but I'd absolutely love to join y'all's guild if you'd be willing to have me aboard. ^^

Hey, i am a new player to guild wars 2 i have 70 hours (currently) in the game and I am level 80 because I used the boost after trying the free version for 30 hours and i've taken interest in this guild, it seems like a pretty good and fun place to start communicating and learning the fundemetlas by veteran players

Sidoor.1385

23 hours ago, Guardian.5142 said:

Just read your news letter.  For a guild.  In a game. 

You guys just might be my kind of crazy.  Or ya'll are a cult.  Either way...  might be fun.  

20 hours ago, Swayer.1062 said:

Hey, i am a new player to guild wars 2 i have 70 hours (currently) in the game and I am level 80 because I used the boost after trying the free version for 30 hours and i've taken interest in this guild, it seems like a pretty good and fun place to start communicating and learning the fundemetlas by veteran players

Sidoor.1385

4 hours ago, OhDeer.3058 said:

Hey! Very new player here. I'd love to join.