<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

On 8/23/2024 at 6:59 PM, Varatras.9283 said:

Hello!

The Wife and I are just returned to game a few weeks ago and are looking for an active guild as the one we are in is only us now. 

On 8/25/2024 at 6:43 PM, Drew.2860 said:

Returning to the game after a few years off, I'm very interested in joining your guild.

On 8/25/2024 at 10:54 PM, GianZR.7248 said:

Hi, I'd like to join the guild

On 8/26/2024 at 3:09 PM, Fuzzi.6125 said:

I would like to join! A couple of friends and I are new to the game and are looking for a guild to help experience different type of gameplay

On 8/26/2024 at 4:38 PM, Darkborne.8725 said:

Hello, I am returning to the game after a long break. I would be good to get back into the swing of things with a group of people. I would like to join the guild! Hopefully you would have me.

On 8/26/2024 at 7:30 PM, Aggravating.8679 said:

Hello, Would love to join. Been playing this solo for years. would like to get into some group content. 

On 8/26/2024 at 9:40 PM, Zrebel.9064 said:

I would like to join. 

On 8/27/2024 at 10:55 AM, SeriouslyTryin.3169 said:

Hello! I am a new player since beginning of August and would love to join this guild. I mainly stick to PvE and am interested in all kinds of content. Thank you! 

On 8/27/2024 at 12:56 PM, Endlesscon.5018 said:

Would love to join as well. Bought the game when it came out and never really touched it until a few days ago. 

On 8/27/2024 at 4:59 PM, MarshAll.3528 said:

Hello, I'd like an invite to this guild please!

20 hours ago, BobDunkin.4510 said:

Hello, I'd like an invite to this guild please!

9 hours ago, NoxMetus.4187 said:

Could I get an invite to the guild please? I'd love to get involved in some GW2 activities.

Invites are sent! Welcome to the guild!

• Like 1

Hey all.  I would like to join, if you would have me.  I am a returning player and never leaving again! 🥰 Right now I am working on Open World trying to catch up with the last 3 expansions but do really love WvW and plan on getting back into that at some point as well.  Thank you! 

2 hours ago, FriendlyParakeet.1068 said:

Hi! I'd like an invite to the guild if there's space. I recently returned to the game.

4 hours ago, Sugarbombs.3245 said:

Hey all.  I would like to join, if you would have me.  I am a returning player and never leaving again! 🥰 Right now I am working on Open World trying to catch up with the last 3 expansions but do really love WvW and plan on getting back into that at some point as well.  Thank you! 

8 hours ago, RyanShack.8295 said:

Please send me an invite.

11 hours ago, Arturen.4306 said:

I would appreciate in invite..    I've returned to playing after several years absence.

Invites have been sent out, welcome aboard! 🙂 

Hi, I would be interested in joining if there is still room. I've devoted more time to the game in the past few months and would appreciate knowing people to play with. :)

I mainly focus on PvE but that's only because I'm not sure what to do in WvW or fractals

3 hours ago, uwu.4086 said:

Hi, I would be interested in joining if there is still room. I've devoted more time to the game in the past few months and would appreciate knowing people to play with. 🙂

I mainly focus on PvE but that's only because I'm not sure what to do in WvW or fractals

Invite is sent. Welcome!

12 hours ago, Shima.1702 said:

Hello! I'm interested in joining your guild. Thanks!

Hi and Welcome!! We would love to have you join our Guild.  I sent you an invite, just press "G" to find it. Our Discord information is posted in the Message of the Day.

Just now, arooboo.5143 said:

Hey there!   I'd love to check you guys out if you have a spot 🙂

Hi and Welcome!! We would love to have you join our Guild.  I sent you an invite, just press "G" to find it. Our Discord information is posted in the Message of the Day.

Recently returned and looking for a good guild experience.  I'm currently working through story and some solo stuff.  Really interested in doing regular fractals/dungeons and learning strikes, and would love to get into some WvW at some point.  Have done some Tyria meta trains, but I'm definitely interested in branching out into some other area metas.  Love my small guild, but there just isn't enough of a critical mass to do the more group-oriented activities.

16 hours ago, Stash.5160 said:

Recently returned and looking for a good guild experience.  I'm currently working through story and some solo stuff.  Really interested in doing regular fractals/dungeons and learning strikes, and would love to get into some WvW at some point.  Have done some Tyria meta trains, but I'm definitely interested in branching out into some other area metas.  Love my small guild, but there just isn't enough of a critical mass to do the more group-oriented activities.

1 hour ago, Silver Fox.5632 said:

I would love to join if there is room, thank you.