<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

I'm interested in at least trying a guild. I find there is just too much in the PvE game one person can't get done, not by themself alone. I'm  more than willing to join group events, and pretty much ready to give everything the game offers a try.

1 minute ago, ggoof.8529 said:

I'm interested in at least trying a guild. I find there is just too much in the PvE game one person can't get done, not by themself alone. I'm  more than willing to join group events, and pretty much ready to give everything the game offers a try.

Invite sent 🙂 just hit g in game to find it and welcome. 

My wife originally saw someone advertising along the lines of "Are you mediocre?" or possibly mentioning casual play / not having a whole bunch of time. One bit she does remember is (paraphrasing again here) "Do you want to do everything that the other guilds do, except slower / worse?"

If that's y'all, please send us both an invite. My wife is AlleyCat.8901. We're a couple early 30-somethings with jobs and a young kid, so a fun guild that's casual-player-friendly sounds like our kind of place. We laughed our butts off when my wife told me about the advertising message she saw in chat later that night, and I wanted to join right then and there.

Just now, TravitoDLM.4256 said:

My wife originally saw someone advertising along the lines of "Are you mediocre?" or possibly mentioning casual play / not having a whole bunch of time. One bit she does remember is (paraphrasing again here) "Do you want to do everything that the other guilds do, except slower / worse?"

If that's y'all, please send us both an invite. My wife is AlleyCat.8901. We're a couple early 30-somethings with jobs and a young kid, so a fun guild that's casual-player-friendly sounds like our kind of place. We laughed our butts off when my wife told me about the advertising message she saw in chat later that night, and I wanted to join right then and there.

Not sure if that was us, but we'd love to have you. We cater to all levels and help all. We have lots of players with kids too. I'll shoot you guys some invites. 

6 minutes ago, TravitoDLM.4256 said:

Invites sent. Press "g" and see your invite there. 

I'm interested in meeting new people and hoping to find people to adventure with in Guild Wars 2. Can I please get an invite?

I'm mostly interested in PvE and some WvW. Generally I go into WvW to do dailies when the PvE dailies are not simple enough for me to do alone. For example I am jump challenged and so generally avoid jump puzzles and I haven't been able to do bounties on my own. Whereas in WvW I can take a camp by myself as long as no one from the other team shows up. I'm lousy at 1v1 PvP but when with a group in WvW I'm happy to fight and go down with my team mates. I'm not on your server but am hoping that the 4th world restructuring beta will come soon and once the world restructuring is released then servers won't matter anymore for WvW.

I enjoy helping others and at times need help and so am hoping to find people I can help and people willing to help me.

25 minutes ago, Makthul.5876 said:

I'm interested in meeting new people and hoping to find people to adventure with in Guild Wars 2. Can I please get an invite?

I'm mostly interested in PvE and some WvW. Generally I go into WvW to do dailies when the PvE dailies are not simple enough for me to do alone. For example I am jump challenged and so generally avoid jump puzzles and I haven't been able to do bounties on my own. Whereas in WvW I can take a camp by myself as long as no one from the other team shows up. I'm lousy at 1v1 PvP but when with a group in WvW I'm happy to fight and go down with my team mates. I'm not on your server but am hoping that the 4th world restructuring beta will come soon and once the world restructuring is released then servers won't matter anymore for WvW.

I enjoy helping others and at times need help and so am hoping to find people I can help and people willing to help me.

Just hit g to find that invite and welcome 🙂