<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

39 minutes ago, Uptownsage.1927 said:

Hey there id like to join! Ive played since beta/dayt 1 and had some breaks and now im back for EoD. I do pretty much a little bit of everything, mostly PvE; collections or high end raids

Invite sent! Youll find it if you press G. 

Why don’t Calculus majors throw house parties?

Because you should never drink and derive.

... Also Bump!

6 hours ago, RaZhar.1362 said:

Hello, I am new player, and play quite casually, mostly on weekends. I'd love to join if that's alright with you.

Invite sent. Find it under G 😉

What sits at the bottom of the sea and twitches?

A nervous wreck.

... Also Bump!

9 hours ago, SphericalMango.6139 said:

I am a relatively new player who after a break tried a new level 80 character. I would love to join a guild such as this.

8 minutes ago, New Zopi.8359 said:

Hello. Just found this game and ive been playing it for a few days. I would love to join a guild and play casually. Add me please!

Invite sent to you both and welcome!

Hello,

I think I took a couple objectives in WvW last night with some TG members. Low and behold as I search for a guild today I find this post.  Seems like fate to me so I would like to sign up!
Was an active player through the beginning of the game, then when Path of Fire released I was active for a long time but had a kid during a pandemic and game time just couldn't fit in the schedule.
But Im back now with some regular gaming time on weekdays and weekends.  I love doing WvW, Fractals and Story content, Would really like to learn more Raids, have a few completions of Spirit Vale under my belt and trained a little on some of the other HoT wings.  I have a Full Ascended gear PowerHolo ViperNecro and HealsDruid.