DX11 Camera turns lower FPS bigtime

I found this too. While for me, crashes have been low and the general game play felt smooth in open world, the FPS drop on camera turns and random stutters that seem to get worse as you play (memory leak?) are frustrating and for WvW, well, lets just say Dx11 has been quite a let down.

I've gone back to d912pxy for the time being. My patience ran out when after spending 35 minutes in a WvW queue, got in, promptly crashed and now have to re-queue. 

57 minutes ago, Zamiel.2130 said:

I found this too. While for me, crashes have been low and the general game play felt smooth in open world, the FPS drop on camera turns and random stutters that seem to get worse as you play (memory leak?) are frustrating and for WvW, well, lets just say Dx11 has been quite a let down.

I've gone back to d912pxy for the time being. My patience ran out when after spending 35 minutes in a WvW queue, got in, promptly crashed and now have to re-queue. 

yeah thats why i went back to 912pxy...i cant afford to crash in a pve meta event or wvw map that has 50 queue