A praise for the desing team

Stavros.8249

I wanted to share something i found out for condition axe mirage.

I usually try to get 3 clones out, no shatter and flood the enemy with conditions. The problem was the adds, because when they die u lose the clones.

But i discover something that solve my problem. The skill axes of symmetry.

U can get the clones out on the main boss and with axes of symmetry can attack any add with your clones without disapearing after its dead, since they were spawned at the boss.

This is genius design

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Stavros.8249 said:

This is genius design

i mean, to be fair, not really

it's actually a seriously flawed band-aid

considering there are 3 specializations (core, chrono, and mirage) revolving around target-bound clones, and there are only two skills in the game to redirect them, both being on mirage, one stuck to axe, the other on a useless utility skill, it's actually an extremely poorly thought out design

but i do appreciate the attention you bring to this in the wake of virtuoso's design decision being a complete joke of a way to fix this exact issue of clone re-targeting 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Alpha.1308 said:

i mean, to be fair, not really

it's actually a seriously flawed band-aid

considering there are 3 specializations (core, chrono, and mirage) revolving around target-bound clones, and there are only two skills in the game to redirect them, both being on mirage, one stuck to axe, the other on a useless utility skill, it's actually an extremely poorly thought out design

but i do appreciate the attention you bring to this in the wake of virtuoso's design decision being a complete joke of a way to fix this exact issue of clone re-targeting 

oh come on...LOL negative much? the lad found out something he didn't realize let him enjoy it, its kinda cool

4 hours ago, necromaniac.7629 said:

LOL negative much?

after what we've seen?

yes, actually, pretty much, unfortunately 

4 hours ago, necromaniac.7629 said:

let him enjoy it

they still can

and i mean, hey

if they were going to stop "enjoying" something just because someone points out a flaw

then, hello, yes, there's clearly a flaw that needs to be addressed 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Alpha.1308 said:

after what we've seen?

yes, actually, pretty much, unfortunately 

they still can

and i mean, hey

if they were going to stop "enjoying" something just because someone points out a flaw

then, hello, yes, there's clearly a flaw that needs to be addressed 

there is NO flaw just because 2 skills that retargets your clone is only on the clone buffing spec...what?

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, necromaniac.7629 said:

there is NO flaw just because 2 skills that retargets your clone is only on the clone buffing spec...what?

>post is literally "praising" devs for a singular skill on a pigeonholed weapon that "fixes" a problem, apparently problematic enough about to post about 

>only other "fix" is a utility skill that's not viable in any content in the game

"not a flaw" 

i mean, okay

Edited by Alpha.1308
  • Like 4

53 minutes ago, Alpha.1308 said:

>post is literally "praising" devs for a singular skill on a pigeonholed weapon that "fixes" a problem, apparently problematic enough about to post about 

>only other "fix" is a utility skill that's not viable in any content in the game

"not a flaw" 

i mean, okay

you make no sense, your comments irrelevant man

• Like 1
  • Confused 4