[NA] Looking for Friendly Guild

Caitybee.3614

Hello, I've been on GW2 for a while now and honestly have a hard time meeting people and making lasting friendships. I've been in many guilds, but my biggest issue is once I join, after the initial welcomes and occasional funny banter, nobody acknowledges me or others in the guild unless something is going on. I find this especially true in large guilds where people sort of fall through the cracks easier. I'm interested in finding a guild with some genuinely amazing people that are accepting and open to including people from all walks of life. I'm a veteran player with 4+ years under my belt, and I'm just hoping to find a worthwhile place to join and have fun with.

I'm on NA server Stormbluff Isle, and you can contact me by me in-game through mail or DM if I'm online. Thank you very much! 🙂

• Like 1

Refuge of the Divine [DIVA] is looking for players just like you! We are a LGBTQ+ guild (allies always welcome) looking for players, new and old, who are seeking a close knit guild. Active in all parts of the game. 18+ only. We really want people to get to know the crew we currently have and those that we find along the way! We also have a lot of outside game activities. Other game guild night, movie night with the guild (we stream over discord) and more. If you're interested please feel free to add me and shoot a whisper with any questions or if you would like an invite!